FSS is Harrogate's largest residential letting agent and we have built up a solid reputation for our professional and high quality service. With well over 1000 properties in our portfolio in Harrogate and across North Yorkshire, we asset manage in excess of 330 million pounds worth of property for our clients within the Harrogate district. We are trusted to deal with most peoples largest single investment.
We respond to individual client need and expectations, offering a free no obligation rental valuation and up to date guidance on supply and demand, based on local knowledge of the market.
We will take you through the whole process of letting out your property, providing a written valuation report and terms of engagement. And then, once your property is rented out with us, we manage it professionally and in accordance with strict industry guidelines, including at least two internal observation visits per year.
- Offer Fully Managed and Let Only options and tailor our service to suit your individual needs.
- Are members of ARLA, NAEA and TDS and comply with strict industry guidelines safeguarding landlords and tenants interests.
- Have over 30 years experience in the Residential letting and management fields.
- Hold professional indemnity insurance and operate separate clients accounts ensuring all landlords and tenants funds are professionally managed and regularly audited.
- Have excellent relationships with quality tradesmen and are able to organise repairs and maintenance on properties expediently and professionally we act as your Agent and look after your repairs on your behalf.
- Credit search tenants and obtain rent guarantee certification.
- Follow strict industry guidelines in preparation of Tenancy Agreements and legal documentation and provide a very detailed Inventory and Schedule of Condition including photographs and final utility readings. The inventory is probably the most important document when letting a property, we are happy for you to view our inventory detail.
- Accompany all potential tenants to view properties. Our attentive and friendly staff are available six days a week to deal with your queries and enquiries, plus we operate specialist out of hours cover.
“If you choose to rent your property, you need to know that it’s in the hands of a trusted agent who will value it honestly, market it imaginatively, find suitable people to let it to, and manage the process carefully and professionally. With us you can be sure that your rental property is in safe hands. We pride ourselves in our specialist knowledge and exceptional service standards, and ensure that you get the best value for money and rental yield.”
Simon Croft, Partner