Posted on Thursday, May 30, 2019
We’re huge sports fans at FSS and to celebrate this year’s Cricket World Cup we’re offering a chance to win a luxurious spa retreat at the award-winning Rudding Park Hotel near Harrogate.
The competition is being run on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/fssproperty
Look for the post with the image shown here. To enter the competition simply like and share the post and comment below with the country you think will win this year’s Cricket World Cup.
The competition will be open until the end of the round robin games on 6th July. The winner will be announced after the final on 14th July. There are 10 teams in total and full details of players and matches can be found on the ICC website here: https://www.icc-cricket.com/cricket-world-cup/fixtures
The Spa package is the ultimate in relaxation. Valid Monday to Sunday. Arrive 9am, depart 6pm.
This superior package is for two people and includes:
Rudding Park is a privately owned luxury hotel on the outskirts of Harrogate, set in 300 acres of landscaped gardens. The spa was voted Best New Spa in the UK in the Good Spa Guide 2017 and is the only spa in Yorkshire to be awarded Five Bubble Luxury, their highest accolade.
We'll be following the World Cup closely and sharing scores and news throughout.
N.B. All entries that choose the winning team (qualifying entries) will be entered into a prize draw at the end of the Cricket World Cup. There will be one prize draw winner, picked at random from the qualifying entries. The winner will receive vouchers for a spa day for two people, valid for 12 months.
COMPETITION/PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These terms and conditions are the Competition Rules ("Rules") and apply to competitions ("Competition") run by Feather Smailes Scales. By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
3. Feather Smailes Scales reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Feather Smailes Scales’s reasonable control.
4. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
5. To qualify to enter the Competition you must be resident in the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland and/or the Isle of Man.
6. Employees of Feather Smailes Scales and their immediate families, persons connected with the competition/prize draw and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition.
7. Prize winners will be chosen at random from all qualifying Entries within 28 days of the closing date.
8. Prize winners will be notified by post or via social media, if the Competition is being run on social media platforms.
9. Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative.
Data Protection and Publicity
10. Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity.
11. Any personal data relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent.
12. The Competition and Rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. Where the site and/or the Interactive Services are accessed from Scotland or Northern Ireland, this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Scotland or Northern Ireland respectively and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts or the courts of Northern Ireland respectively.